Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

I have just started reading the book, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, by Stieg Larsson.  I have seen the previews for the movie and it looks good, but I want to read the book before I see the movie.  I'll give my review of the book when I have finished reading it and then my review of the movie in December.  I have a dog eared copy I borrowed from the library.  I would like to try out a reading tablet someday, but there is just something about having the book in my hand, flipping back and forth through the pages, with a good cup of earl grey tea and a throw blanket that I don't want to give up just yet. Of course the only thing I would really be giving up is the paper book, the tea and throw blanket stays!

No comments:

Post a Comment